Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love My Husband




So I was tagged by my good friend Melissa at to do this meme.
Here are the rules: grab the graphic and insert with these rules, in your post. Give at least 5 reasons why you love your hubby. List more if you want. Tag 5 people (or more) to play along and link to their blogs in your post.Then visit those women’s blogs and leave them a comment on any of their posts. Now that I have shared the rules, it’s my time to share my reasons:
1. He is a man of God and the Word!
2. He sees me as his equal and treats me as such.
3. He is my best friend.
4. He is super smart, and lets me know I am too.
5. He is a fantastic husband.
6. He is a real hottie.
7. He prays with me every morning.
8. He thinks about me in the little things he does.
9. He cracks me up all the time...we love to laugh.

I could list more but I was told to at least list 5 and then tag 5 friends...which will be hard since I do not have 5 friends who have not already done this or actually blog...so I tag
Danielle and Crystal with my meme!
Bye!

Jessica Smith

No comments: