Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Old Navy Jeans

Greetings,


Once again, I was picked to test out Old Navy Pants and share my little outting.



My friend Constance and I arrived at Old Navy, and there was hardly anyone there. This was a



good thing, because we like to take our time and enjoy the shopping process. We each picked out



three pairs of pants to try on. Constance went first and looked wonderful in all three, but chose



the second pair she tried on. She chose the Sweetheart Slim Fit pair of jeans, which added to her


lean legs. I tried on three pairs, and only the new Women's Flare Slim fit pair fit me, and looks



awesome! I only had Constance take on picture of the two that fit me, believe me , you do NOT



want to see the third option!














I got the first pair!! Very Cute and Form Fitting.





Thanks Old Navy and www.crowdtap.com for trusting me to follow through and enjoy these jeans!!!!



~Jessica Smith

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. thanks for the shared with us. web design by

Unknown said...

It is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From

the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the

excellent work.
Tobacco Machines