Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personal Update

Things here in Oklahoma have been interesting to say the least. I know it has been almost a month since my last post, and for that, I am sorry. However, God has been faithful as aways and builds miracle upon miracle. For my husband and I this month, we are in the middle of transition. We feel that the last four years of living in OKC has been that as well. I am now working two jobs, one in an office for a Christian University, and another as a Christian Pastoral Counselor for a Guidance Center. We are looking for an apartment and plan to sell our house by the beginning of summer. Why? Because God told us to. Hubby is trying to find a job, and desires to finish with his schooling to get his Doctorate Degree in Theology, Divinity, or Ministry. I will be attending school in the fall to work on my 2nd Master's Degree in Counseling. We may not know everything around the corner, but we do know that God is greater, bigger, kinder, and our guide through it all. He just asks us to follow Him, trust Him, and let things fall into place.

Keep on keeping on people! Let God be Your Next Miracle!

Blessings,
Jessica Smith

No comments: