Saturday, September 20, 2008

Never ceases to stop...

There is am amazing thing, called simple communication that never ceases to stop, or amaze me. The gospel of Christ and His salvation was spread through word of mouth, and pen to paper. Never underestimate the power of your words.

I am sitting here in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel in Kansas City, MO. I am on a break from work, and do not have to be back until dinner time. This past weekend people have been asking me about how I met my husband, in of which, is an amazing God Miracle. I told one, and she told another person of whom I was able to share with not only my story, but Christ's work in my daily life.

She in turn, told her husband-to-be my story, and he was amazed. I cannot cease to tell you the importants of your words. Proverbs says, 'Life and Death are in the power of the tonuge, and they that love it will eat its fruit."

We have the power of communicaiton to bring God's life or light to a situation, person, or people, or we can turn our words to bring death, hurt and pain. Not only to a person, but to someone else. We must be careful to be a living example in word and in deed.

Let your words be filled with the power of God's glory and love.

See ya soon,
Jessica Smith

No comments: