Monday, December 22, 2008

Count Down to Christmas- Pictures of Trees, Friends and Family!


A Carolina Christmas
Here are some pictures of some trees that I decorated. The first one is my home tree.

The second one is one I did a year ago at work, and the third is a flower arrangement that I did a few weeks ago for my boss. I love being creative! It's fun!











So with only two more days until Greg and I fly to North Carolina to see family, most likely I won't be able to post anything the from December 24th-Jan. 5th of the new year.







Here is a pic of one of my friends...Erin Wells, she is da bomb!






This is my father -in-law from last year at Christmas. It will be good to see him!! I have not seen them since last year!!!














Greg and Cheri (his sister) from last year at the beach!





It's supposed to be in the mid 60's when we are there! Praise God!













Erin Wells and Constance Mc. (long last name I can't spell!)



Don't forget my pet rabbit Midget! She is my baby!

She is a Netherland Dwarf, her parents were show bunnies!

She is 3 pounds, black fur, and just turned 2 years old this past Thanksgiving.

Did you know rabbits can play fetch, unlock their own cages, potty train, and yell when they are in pain? Yes, and when they are happy they click!


On an end note, as this year ends, let God give new hope and a new day. The below picture is that of an Oklahoma Sunrise I took on my way home from taking Greg to work at 6:30am.

Let God's light Shine like the Noonday in all of your tomorrows!!


Until Jan! Take Care and Be Blessed!

~Jessica Smith

No comments: