Friday, December 19, 2008

What I.......


I was tagged by Melissa Kelly from http://thediaperheads-kellyfamily.blogspot.com/ with this wonderful award and meme. Thank you Melissa You know I love ya! So let's see if I can actually do this and give you some info you may or may not know about me.



Seven things I did before:

1) At the age of 16, I was hired on into my first office job.

2) At the age of 17, I worked part-time for Kroger's Grocery in Denver, Colorado!

3) I was a pre-K teacher for 2 years.

4) I was an Assistant Manager for a Used Christian Bookstore

5) I was the Production Manager for a Christian Coffeehouse.

6)I worked in catering, and for a bed and breakfast for 3 years.

7) Broke my jaw in two places when I was 9 years old, I swung off a high-bar doing a stomach flip, and the bar came loose beneath my hands. I fell, and was knocked out cold, waking to find blood running down my neck and hands. Need I say more?



Seven Things I Do Now:

1) College and Career Pastor/Assistant

2) Write

3) Blog

4) Create baskets for my online store.

5) Bus Pastor for the youth group.

6) Administrative Assistant for the McNair Program at Southern Nazarene University

7) I love to cook!!



Seven Things I Would Like To Do:

1) Go to Africa.

2) Visit friends (PD & Tara, Melissa you are on the very top of that list!)

3) Write Children's books and Inspirational Books.

4) Go to Peru and Russia for missions.

5) Go on a vacation with my husband.

6) Learn to speak Spanish well!

7) Have Children



Seven Things That Attract Me to My Hubby:

1) He is very tall! Love it! Love It!

2) He is a man of God!!

3) He sees me as an equal partner.

4) He gives out of his heart and in obedience.

5) He supports me no matter what.

6) He is loving, smart, sexy!!!

7) He's funny.



Seven of My Favorite Foods:

1) Oranges

2) Chili -that I make..sorry all.

3) Chicken

4) Carmel

5) Turkey Sandwich

6) Taters!

7) Wheat Rice..yummy!



Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1) Love ya girlie.

2) Can you help me?

3) Oh, My Lord...

4) Praise the Lord!

5) Again?

6) Sure, I'll pray for you.

7) Lov ya.



Now I am to tag seven people. This may be a little hard...since everyone I know has already done it and I had NO idea until today that I was tagged. Gosh!!!

Until Next Time..Be Blessed!

~Jessica Smith

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oops! I forgot to let you know I tagged you! LOL! And I talk to practically every day! How funny is that! love ya girlie!