Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Be Prepared

So, in the middle of all the changes and stirrings of my life, I kept asking the Lord to show me something new, or to speak to me. In much prayer and tears, the one thing He keeps on showing me is the same. Yesterday, on my out of my office, over the bulletin board in the hallway was a sign, "Be Prepared". This is what He has been speaking to my heart. Be prepared for what?? I really have no idea. But at the same time, I will positon myself to be prepared in the areas of my life that are not. I may not know what it all entails, but I will step back, prepare and wait on the Lord.

~Jessica

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Know what God has been telling me the same thing! I keep thinking I know what I am to be prepared for but I still have no idea! Love ya!